Friday, March 20, 2009

genting highland...

GENTING HIGHLANDS...!!!

Date: March 15, 2009

Time: 9.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m.
Place: Maple Suite - Gentin
g - Maple Suite...

Kak Juli asked me and Ain to go with her family and her friends to go to Genting...
At first, I was liked, "malas la"...
Then when Im thinking that nothing to do on Sunday, so I made up my mind to follow them..

I slept at Maple Suite on Saturday...
Then the NEXT MORNING,on 7.30 a.m. I already awake...
The boys already baths..
(the boys that i mention in this story is Kak Juli's fren's son..i dont remember that KAKAK names)
Then we cooked some breakfast...

GENTING
Everyone favourite place...
People go there to have FUN!!!
But for me,IT WAS HELL, MAN!!!!
BORED...
SUCKS...


But because of this 2 "budak"...
My heart willing to follow them....
We have to pay for all park tickets...
The thing is,we manage to play 3 games only for outdoor,and 1 games for indoor games...
What a day!!!!

When we want to go back...
There are few problems....
This "kakak" refuse to go back with us...
Suppose when she came with us this morning,she also have to go back to KL with us...
Her bf cried..
The worst part is, the bf left his girl at Genting...
hahahaa...


Pictures at Genting...
freezing wei...
These are the 2 boys that always asked bout "SNOWORLD"
*why dont u asked your mum,silly boy!!


Kak Juli,Alia and Ain with my Dragie that I won for 'throwing coins'
*these when Alia wants to take a ride but unfortunately, she slept all the way on the ride...



Funny Hat...

No comments: