Thursday, May 21, 2009

crying.missing.love.

I dream of him again..
I repeat,AGAIN!!
This is for the 6th times...
Kali nie,sgt menyedihkan..

The dream start when I saw the image of me and him and few other people at GIG (i think meet uncle hussain pnye gig kot..)
Then,we start chat a bit.
He asked me about how's my life is when he's not around (we've broke up about 1 months and so)
So i said la ok and bla bla bla...
Suddenly, he said that we should get back together.I was like,OMG! I will do anything for you and after that, we hugged!
In that crowded place,we start to promise to each other,that we will not separated like before..It was wonderful and he start to be the old himself again.
Believe me,Im the happiest person in the world.
Then,my alarm started to ringing like hell.
Sad. :"((
BUT the fact is,He never miss me.
He doesnt love me anymore.
It sucks man.
But I can live without him, I think.

People said,if you dream of him,must be at that moment,he was thinking of you.
I hope he IS thinking of me.
And love like before.Sayang,wherever you are, I always love you. I miss you so much.
Never failed to love you.

2 comments:

hendrastar said...

eit kawan...ada problem??eh...sory fb tu...lynn suro on ym kan?orang xpasan...ngee...baru pasan tadi...huhuhu

Nurliyana Noor said...

sokay...
umm..
problem yg xsudah2 dan keegooan die..