skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, June 8, 2009
I LIKE YOU...
It started when A.M asked me out that nite..
Then, he invited his friend to join us..
He came late..
The 1st thing that i noticed was HIS
smile
...
I LIKE
you...
I LIKE
to know more bout you...
I LIKE
to spend my day with you...
:)
* Im using the Paint.Cant find Adobe from my bothers lappy..Hehe.Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My True Story
cerita tentang hidup.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(26)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(6)
People Behind the scene..
Funny thing happen every two seconds....
Encik K....
I LIKE YOU...
The Bond
silap...
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
2008
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
Pasal Lynn
Nurliyana Noor
Wangsa Melawati, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
great friends and fucking life...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment